Do your themes work with Blogger or WordPress.com?
If you have a business account on WordPress.com, you can upload custom themes, but I cannot guarantee that all of the functions of the theme and the recommended plugins will work properly.
If you are just starting out, I recommend reading my Getting Started page.
Do your themes work with Elementor?
My themes are built on the Genesis Framework, therefore I do not test my themes for Elementor. I cannot guarantee that all functions of the Elementor will work with my themes.
Do your themes work with Shopify?
My themes cannot be used on Shopify because they are WordPress themes, not Shopify themes. If you wish to connect your Shopify store and products to your WordPress website, there is a Shopify plugin that will allow you to do so, but my themes are not styled for this plugin so I cannot guarantee the plugin will match the theme's design. You can also use the Shopify Buy Button (tutorial here) to add your Shopify products to your WordPress website.
What kind of support do you offer?
After you purchase your theme, I have a support & theme documentation page with in depth tutorials on how to set up your theme! I also have tutorials on plugins and WordPress. If you find yourself still having trouble, you can easily submit a support ticket!
I DO PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR:
Theme installation & setup to match the demo, theme bugs, and to ensure that all theme features are working as advertised. I provide support for setting up and displaying the recommended plugins to match the demo, but if an issue arises with a plugin, I might refer you to that particular plugin's support team– this is because I do not make the plugins myself, I only style them to match the theme.
I DO NOT PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR:
- Theme customizations or modifications, but feel free to get in touch with me to discuss a custom order!
- General WordPress questions – I do not offer general support on how to use WordPress itself. The WordPress.org forums provide a lot of WordPress specific advice and can help you with any WordPress related issues. And never underestimate the power of a simple Google or Youtube search.
- Third party plugins – I do not offer support related to third party plugins or applications that were not recommended for the theme – any issues should be raised with that particular plugin’s author.
- Modifications – Issues that arise when you make modifications to the theme’s code, styling or functionality.
- Domain and Hosting configuration – these issues must be raised with your specific hosting provider.
- WooCommerce – I do not provide support for setting up a WooCommerce shop. WooCommerce tutorials can be found here.
Can I use a Hearten Made theme on more than one website?
Once you purchase a theme you can use it for an unlimited amount of sites. If you are a web designer and want to use it for your clients, that's perfectly fine, but I would appreciate you purchasing the theme for each client you plan on using the theme for.
If you are customizing themes for clients, please keep in mind that if you’ve purchased you will be the one providing support to the client.
Can I Remove the Hearten Made Footer Credit?
You are allowed to remove my footer credit, but I appreciate it if you would leave it or link-back to support small business! However, theme support is not always provided for sites that remove footer credit and you agree to these terms when you purchase a theme from Hearten Made. Please remove the footer credit at your own risk.
What’s your refund policy?
Due to the digital nature of my products, refunds & exchanges will not be issued for any WordPress themes or Lightroom Presets. These are digital files, not tangible products that can be "returned". Please review the theme demos, requirements and get in touch with me if you have any questions prior to purchase.
Have questions before your purchase?
If you can’t find the answer to your question, don’t hesitate to get in touch with me and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.