Have some peace of mind while I set up your site for you! I’ll get your theme installed and set up like the demo, but customize it with your own content, colors, fonts and branding!
premium install includes:
- Installation of your theme + Genesis Framework
- Installation of demo content (if you’re starting out brand new)
- Recommended plugins installed and setup
- Fonts + color changes
- Page layout setup
- Homepage configured like the demo, but with your own content
- Upload of your own custom logo and sub marks
- Creation of all your pages (but you are responsible for adding in content)
- Navigation menu creation & setup
- Create categories
- Blog page & category page grid setup
- Contact form on contact page setup
- Newsletter sign up integration
- All widget areas setup
- Social media icons setup
- Instagram feed widget installation
- Sidebar welcome section setup
How it Works
- Purchase this premium installation package. You can either purchase it along with your theme, or separately later.
- After placing your order, fill out this Premium Installation Form with your details and preferences.
- Once I receive your form, your installation will be booked into my schedule.
- If I have any questions, I'll be in touch via email.
- After I've installed & setup your theme, you’ll receive an email letting you know the installation is complete.
Our WordPress themes require a self-hosted WordPress.org site. Before we install your theme, you’ll want to make sure that you have the following three things:
- Your own domain name
- A hosting account
- WordPress.org software installed on your domain
Not sure what these are or how to get them? Visit my step by step Getting Started Guide.
After you place your order, please fill out an installation form as soon as possible.
The theme will be set up like the demo, but with your own content & branding.
Turnaround time is roughly 3–5 days (excluding Mon & Tues) after the day you submit your installation form.
Premium Installation does not include:
- Hosting & domain setup
- Installation of WordPress.org software on your site
- Migrating site content from another location
- Custom code changes to the theme
- Revisions after launching
- Adding content to your pages (i.e your About page)
- Setup of other plugins that are not recommended for the theme
- WooCommerce shop setup. But I can create your pages for you.
I LOVE helping entrepreneurs & bloggers set up their websites. But in order to provide premium installation services at such a low price, revisions after launching and custom code changes are not included.