Thrive is a modern, fun + highly versatile theme created for service-based businesses, bloggers, online shops and creatives looking to transform their online presence. Made to work with your branding or aesthetic, Thrive comes packed with features and endless customization options to create a website that is uniquely yours.
No Coding Required
You don’t need to use or know code to install or customize your site.
Start selling your products, affiliate products or services.
Easy to Customize
Easily modify the fonts, colors, layout, logo, images & more using the live customizer.
You’ll have access to theme setup guides, tutorials and how-to videos.
Hearten Made themes are responsive. Your site will look good on any device.
I’m here for you! Send me a message and I’ll get back to you asap.
- Widgetized homepage making it easy to customize
- Change the colors, fonts + font styles, page layouts, background images + more!
- Optional large hero + text on the home page
- Options to display social icons & search in the header
- Lots of different menu and header styles to choose from
- 5 custom widgets + styled widgets to build the homepage
- 4 page templates (including an instagram landing page)
- Easily import the demo content to match the demo
- Option for large hero featured images on posts AND pages
- Option for the header to be sticky when scrolled
- Grid options for category pages
- Upload any size logo you want and easily resize it in the customizer
- WooCommerce ready
- Gutenberg ready
- Heart/like button on blog posts
- Upload your own logo & favicon
- 3 page layouts (sidebar/content, content/sidebar & full width)
- Full width Instagram footer
- Sharing icons at the bottom of post page
- Tons of extra widget areas
- Mobile responsive
- Accessibility support
- SEO options from Genesis
- Built on the Genesis Framework
- LIFETIME THEME SUPPORT + setup guides, tutorials & tutorial videos
This theme requires a self-hosted WordPress.org website, meaning you'll need hosting + domain name. HM themes are not compatible with WordPress.com, unless you have a business account (which I don't recommend).
Need help starting a website or blog? See my Getting Started page!
What You’ll Receive
- The Genesis Framework
- The Genesis Child Theme you purchased from HM
- Demo content and widgets
- Access to theme setup guides, tutorials and how-to videos
How it Works
- Purchase your desired theme
- Upload Genesis and your Child Theme you purchased
- Install the demo content, or set up manually using the setup guides + tutorials!