PLEASE READ FIRST!
I’m here to help you and answer any questions you have pertaining to any Hearten Made theme setup & installation to match the demo.
Any WordPress related questions such as how to use page blocks, how to make a blog post, how to use widgets, etc. is NOT covered under the provided support. Most, if not all, of these questions can be answered by a quick Google search.
Any further customizations or code changes to a theme such as fonts, font sizes, removing/adding elements, structural changes, styling block elements, custom home pages, etc is also NOT covered under the provided support. If you would like to discuss customizations to your theme, feel free to email me for a quote!
Plugins that I recommend for each theme are also not completely supported by me. This is because I do not create the plugins. My themes are simply styled to match them. If it’s a design related issue, I’m happy to help. But if it’s about plugin functionality, my support can be somewhat limited and I might refer you to the Plugin’s support team.
See Terms and Conditions for more information.
Before submitting a Support ticket:
- Check out the Support Docs first, to see if your question has already been answered. Start in the Theme Docs for your theme, then try the Tutorials and Troubleshooting articles. Use the search bar on the Support Docs site to search for terms of the issue you’re having.
- Rule out plugin conflicts – I can’t stress enough that ruling out a plugin conflict should be your first step in troubleshooting any issue. The #1 reason that some of the theme features do not work is due to plugin conflicts!
- Clear your cache if you’re not seeing changes appear on your site. Click here to learn how.
- Update WordPress and Genesis if you haven’t already.
- Try Google’ing – if your question is not theme-specific, it could be a common WordPress or Genesis issue that has been answered already somewhere.